When buying a skipass, we recommend that you purchase insurance
In collaboration with SOLID Insurance, we offer you 2 insurance products that you can take out by purchasing your ski pass.
SKICARE CHF 84.-/Season
Guarantee in case of lost ski days, pro rata temporis:
- Reimbursement of the ski pass
- Reimbursement of ski lessons
- Reimbursement of ski equipment rental
In addition to your existing insurance and in the event of an accident on the open slopes:
- Rescue and rescue on the slopes
- Ambulance/helicopter transport
- Emergency medical expenses
- Medical repatriation
- Legal assistance
PASSPROTECT (only available at the counter) CHF 42.-/ Season
• Reimbursement of the ski pass (pro rata temporis): illness, accident.
> For further nformations, please consult the general conditions of the insurances
Voluntary membership of customers to "My Club Portes du Soleil" with the possibility of registering up to 5 smart cards with wtp number in each account. The points acquired on the Internet and at the cash register of these smart cards are accumulated on the same account. Possibility to delete or add new cards directly by the customer in his account.
Direct access to the loyalty area or via the online sales site. (www.skipass-pds-ch.ch) As soon as a first purchase is made on the Internet, the customer will be asked if he/she wishes to join the Portes du Soleil Loyalty Club. As soon as his account is activated, the points earned will be recorded. For sales at the checkout, the customer will have 15 days to create an account on "My Club Portes du Soleil" and thus be able to benefit from the points acquired during his purchase at the checkout.
- Visualization on the loyalty account of the purchases made on each card and the accumulation of points earned.
- Internet purchases go directly up, while cash purchases will only be visible on the loyalty account the next day.
- An account that is inactive for 2 full winter seasons will automatically be deleted.
Pour tout achat de forfait ski ou VTT individuel ou famille des Soleils sont acquis. Il est précisé que, par exception, les forfaits groupe, saison, acquis par des revendeurs, les cartes à points, les montées unitaires et les forfaits piéton ne donnent pas accès à des Soleil dans le cadre du Programme.
Le nombre de Soleils acquis dépend des modalités d'achat des forfaits ski ou VTT donnant droit au cumul des SOLEILS.
Pour tout achat sur Internet, chaque tranche de CHF 10.- dépensée donne droit à un crédit de 1.9 SOLEILS et en caisse, chaque tranche de CHF 10.- dépensée donne droit à un crédit de 1,3 SOLEILS sur le compte du membre.
200 SOLEILS sont nécessaires pour obtenir un forfait journée Portes du Soleil gratuit.
BONUS POINTS - INTERNET
Bonus points previously earned from online purchases will be directly credited to the loyalty account when the cards are registered in the new system.
BONUS POINTS - CASHBOX (visible on the cards)
At the counter only, to make the transition between the 2 loyalty systems, the following exceptions are allowed during the winter of 2018-2019:
- - Free PDS day for any cardholder with 180 points or more.
- 5h00 free package for any cardholder between 150 and 179 points.
- Possibility to accumulate 2 cards with a minimum of 80 points on each of them.
As of summer 2019, the old bonus points will be permanently lost.
Only bank cards are accepted for on-line sales.
Bottom of the cable car : 08:00 - 17:00
Grand-Paradis : 08:15 - 14:30
Main counter : 08:00 - 17:00
Bottom of TK Champeys : 08:30 - 13:30 (minimum et slon conditions météo)
Bottom Foilleuse: 08:30 - 16:30
Bottom Corbeau: 09:00 - 13:30
Yes, all fields are mandatory: First and last name, date of birth, proof of age and photo.
To benefit from the family rate:
Minimum 4 paying persons (father, mother, single children up to 19 years old, 24 years old if student or apprentice). All ski passes must be purchased simultaneously and for the same duration. The domain may be different. The presentation of an identity document for each person is mandatory.
The following reductions are attributed:
Group of 13 to 49 people: +/- 10% discount
Group of 50 to 99 people: +/- 15% discount
Group from 100 people: +/- 20% discount
To benefit from the group rate, the packages must be purchased simultaneously, for the same duration and be the subject of a single payment.
The group rate is valid for packages from ½ to 21 days. It cannot be combined with the family rate. The domain may be different.
The group rate is only available at the checkout. A preliminary order is recommended.
The "Hands Free" lift pass is a smart media card, of credit card size with a high-performance chip, it gives you access to the ski lifts with greater comfort and speed thanks to the chip which can be read remotely.
1. Simplicity: you reload your package directly online and you do not need to go to the checkout.
2. Speed: the verification of the package is automatically done at the control terminals located at the departure of the lifts.
3. Freedom: with this system, your pass placed in a pocket on the left of your ski jacket opens the turnstiles.
4. It's clean: with the hands-free package, you help reduce waste in the mountains.
1. directly from home, by visiting www.skipass.pds-ch.ch
2. from your smartphone or tablet on www.skipass.pds-ch.ch
3. at the ski lift ticket offices of Champéry - Les Crosets - Champoussin - Morgins
Adult : basic rate
Child : 5 - 15
Youth : 16 - 19
Student : 20 - 24 with a valid student card
Senior : 65 - 64
Super senior : from 75
Child <5 ans : Children under 5 years of age must be in possession of a free ticket, given with the purchase of an adult or on presentation of a registration for a ski course, at one of the Champéry-Les Crosets Morgins or Champoussin points of sale and on presentation of proof.
To obtain a discount, you have to present a receipt (remember to keep your receipts in your smartphone). Discounts are not cumulative under any circumstances.