When buying a skipass, we recommend that you purchase insurance
In collaboration with SOLID Insurance, we offer you 2 insurance products that you can take out by purchasing your ski pass.
SKICARE CHF 84.-/Season
Guarantee in case of lost ski days, pro rata temporis:
- Reimbursement of the ski pass
- Reimbursement of ski lessons
- Reimbursement of ski equipment rental
In addition to your existing insurance and in the event of an accident on the open slopes:
- Rescue and rescue on the slopes
- Ambulance/helicopter transport
- Emergency medical expenses
- Medical repatriation
- Legal assistance
PASSPROTECT (only available at the counter) CHF 42.-/ Season
• Reimbursement of the ski pass (pro rata temporis): illness, accident.
> For further nformations, please consult the general conditions of the insurances
Mon numéro est inscrit sur le recto de ma carte mains-libres :
- Il n’y a pas d’espaces dans mon n° de carte mains-libres
- Je dois saisir les tirets
- Il ne peut pas y avoir de lettre O dans mon n° de carte mains-libres, mais le chiffre 0
- Si mon forfait comporte 2 numéros l’un en dessus de l’autre, il faut saisir le premier (celui qui n’est pas dans le cadre blanc)
- Ne pas saisir WTP
Only bank cards are accepted for on-line sales.
Bottom of the cable car : 08:00 - 17:00
Grand-Paradis : 08:15 - 14:30
Main counter : 08:00 - 17:00
Bottom of TK Champeys : 08:30 - 13:30 (minimum et slon conditions météo)
Bottom Foilleuse: 08:30 - 16:30
Bottom Corbeau: 09:00 - 13:30
Yes, all fields are mandatory: First and last name, date of birth, proof of age and photo.
To benefit from the family rate:
Minimum 4 paying persons (father, mother, single children up to 19 years old, 24 years old if student or apprentice). All ski passes must be purchased simultaneously and for the same duration. The domain may be different. The presentation of an identity document for each person is mandatory.
The following reductions are attributed:
Group of 13 to 49 people: +/- 10% discount
Group of 50 to 99 people: +/- 15% discount
Group from 100 people: +/- 20% discount
To benefit from the group rate, the packages must be purchased simultaneously, for the same duration and be the subject of a single payment.
The group rate is valid for packages from ½ to 21 days. It cannot be combined with the family rate. The domain may be different.
The group rate is only available at the checkout. A preliminary order is recommended.
The "Hands Free" lift pass is a smart media card, of credit card size with a high-performance chip, it gives you access to the ski lifts with greater comfort and speed thanks to the chip which can be read remotely.
1. directly from home, by visiting www.skipass.pds-ch.ch
2. from your smartphone or tablet on www.skipass.pds-ch.ch
3. at the ski lift ticket offices of Champéry - Les Crosets - Champoussin - Morgins
Adult : basic rate
Child : 5 - 15
Youth : 16 - 19
Student : 20 - 24 with a valid student card
Senior : 65 - 64
Super senior : from 75
Child <5 ans : Children under 5 years of age must be in possession of a free ticket, given with the purchase of an adult or on presentation of a registration for a ski course, at one of the Champéry-Les Crosets Morgins or Champoussin points of sale and on presentation of proof.
To obtain a discount, you have to present a receipt (remember to keep your receipts in your smartphone). Discounts are not cumulative under any circumstances.