Our lift stations in Champéry, Les Crosets, Champoussin and Morgins are easy to reach by train, bus or car. A real plus for a smooth day in the mountains!
Train & Bus AOMC
With the train or bus to the lift
To the departure of the ski lifts
Access by train
- Train Aigle - Monthey - Monthey - Champéry
- Bus Val-d'Illiez - Les Crosets
- Bus Val-d'Illiez - Champoussin
- Bus Collombey - Monthey -Troistorrents - Morgins
Our suggestions for hiking tours
- Troistorrents - bus to Morgins - Chairlift Foilleuse - Croix-de-Culet - Cable car Champéry - Return by train to Troistorrents
- Champéry - Cable car Champéry-Croix-de-Culet - Chairlift Mossettes - Chésery (Lac Vert and Lac de Chésery) - Morgins - Bus Morgins-Troistorrents - Return by train to Champéry
Our suggested tours can be done in either direction. Please note that the walking time can be quite long for people who are not trained.