Our lift stations in Champéry, Les Crosets, Champoussin and Morgins are easy to reach by train, bus or car. A real plus for a smooth day in the mountains!
Train & Bus AOMC
With the train or bus to the lift
To the departure of the ski lifts
Access by train
- Train Aigle - Monthey - Monthey - Champéry
- Bus Val-d'Illiez - Les Crosets
- Bus Val-d'Illiez - Champoussin
- Bus Collombey - Monthey -Troistorrents - Morgins
Our suggestions for hiking tours
- Troistorrents - bus to Morgins - Chairlift Foilleuse - Croix-de-Culet - Cable car Champéry - Return by train to Troistorrents
- Champéry - Cable car Champéry-Croix-de-Culet - Chairlift Mossettes - Chésery (Lac Vert and Lac de Chésery) - Morgins - Bus Morgins-Troistorrents - Return by train to Champéry
Our suggested tours can be done in either direction. Please note that the walking time can be quite long for people who are not trained.
Navette Champéry - Grand-Paradis
Horaires skibus Morgins_2022-23.pdf